I’m sad to admit that all of the following have happened to me in the past few days:
- You arrive at a hotel only to find you don’t actually have a reservation. After giving it a bit of thought you remember that you never made the reservation, but had only intended to do so but never got around to it.
- You arrive at check-in and are asked where you’re flying to, and you completely blank. You have to get out your itinerary before you remember where you’re headed next.
- You think Taylor Lautner is a good actor. And watch Abduction. Twice. And like it. Because it’s better than Happy Feet Two. Which you also watched. Twice.
- Your Lufthansa First Class Terminal Personal Assistant says “nice to see you again” as you enter the Terminal.
- You know how to get around Hong Kong better than your hometown (Sadly I can get anywhere in Hong Kong without directions, but get lost on the way to the supermarket in Tampa).
Anyone have any others? Do I need professional help?