Daily Getaways is back this year, which is a five week promotion intended to promote US tourism. It offers opportunities to purchase discounted hotel points and travel packages.
I’ve shared my initial thoughts on the packages for sale, including the offers for weeks one and two. Daily Getaways packages go on sale at 1PM ET every weekday, and the more popular packages sell out very quickly, so you’ll want to be fast, if interested.
Here are the basic details of the available packages:
- Two (2) consecutive nights in a Spa Suite (double occupancy) at the New York-New York Hotel & Casino. Room and tax included.
- Two (2) tickets to Zumanity™ by Cirque du Soleil®.
- Dinner for two (2) at Gallagher’s Steakhouse (valued at $400).
- Please note that this offer is available through December 28, 2017.
- Three (3) consecutive night stay in a Mirage Suite or similar suite (double occupancy) at The Mirage.
- Airport limousine transfers to and from McCarran Airport to The Mirage.
- Dinner for two (2) at Japonais.
- Dinner for two (2) at Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak.
- Dinner for two (2) at Portofino Italian Cuisine.
- VIP seating for two (2) to The Beatles LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil®.
- VIP seating for two (2) to Terry Fator.
- Massages for two (2) at The Mirage Spa.
- VIP amenities of champagne and strawberries in your guest room.
- Please note that this offer expires December 29, 2017. Blackout dates apply for holidays (July 4, November 26, December 24-25, 2017).
- Two (2) consecutive-night stay in a Skyline Marquee Suite at the MGM Grand (double occupancy).
- Two (2) tickets to see KA™ by Cirque du Soleil.
- Two (2) 1-hour massages at the Grand Spa.
- One (1) dinner for two (2) at one of the following MGM Restaurants: Craftsteak, Morimoto, or Fiamma. $300 maximum dining credit, excluding gratuity.
- Round-trip airport transfer from McCarran Airport to/from hotel.
- Offer expires December 30, 2017.
- Three consecutive (3) nights in a one-bedroom Suite at Delano Las Vegas. Maximum two (2) people.
- Two (2) tickets to Michael Jackson ONE a Cirque du Soleil® show at Mandalay Bay.
- Two (2) dinners for two (2) people at a restaurant of your choice inside Mandalay Bay or Delano Las Vegas.
- Two (2), fifty (50) minute massages (one per guest) at Bathhouse Spa.
- Round-trip airport limo transfers (between McCarran Airport and Delano Las Vegas).
- Offer expires January 31, 2018. Blackout dates apply for December 30, 2017 through January 2, 2018.
- Four (4) consecutive nights in a Contemporary Tower Room (double occupancy) at the Excalibur.
- Two (2) tickets to Tournament of Kings.
- $400 food & beverage credit at select Excalibur restaurants.
- Offer expires January 31, 2018. Blackout dates of December 30 and 31, 2017 apply.
These Daily Getaways packages have the potential to be an excellent value. However, admittedly they’re quite niche. You only have so long to redeem these packages, and they’re most useful if you’d actually use the add-ons that come with them, like meals, spa treatments, etc. If you do, this could represent huge savings over the “retail” costs you’d otherwise pay.
Do you plan on buying one of these Las Vegas Daily Getaways packages?