This giveaway followed Curio recently announcing a partnership with Grammy-nominated recording artist Gavin DeGraw, as part of their “Cities By Curio” concept. The idea is that since Curio hotels are all about providing local experiences, the website features curated itineraries for exploring the cities in which they have hotels.
As I explained, there were five ways to enter the giveaway, with each scoring you one entry (you had to submit each entry through the Rafflecopter widget to be eligible):
- Leave a comment on this blog post answering the question “Which Curio hotel would you most want to stay at?”
- Tweet about the giveaway, being sure to tag #omaatCurio
- Follow @onemileatatime on Twitter
- Follow @CurioCollection on Twitter
- Visit One Mile at a Time on Facebook and like or comment on the Curio giveaway post
Well, the contest finally closed last night, and this morning we picked a winner through Rafflecopter. Out of 3,370 eligible entries, the winner was Luke, who left the following comment on the post:
I’d like to stay at the LondonHouse Chicago hotel
Thanks to everyone who entered, and thanks to Curio By Hilton for sponsoring the giveaway!