Through 11:59PM ET tomorrow, Wednesday, December 7, 2016, Hilton is offering up to 20% off stays this winter. The promotion is valid for stays between December 18, 2016, and January 8, 2017, at their properties in the U.S., Canada, and Central America.
As usual, there are some terms associated with this offer:
- If checking in on December 31, a two night minimum stay may be required
- A 100% deposit is required at the time of booking
- You need to be an HHonors member to get 20% off (non-members get 15% off)
- Conrad and Waldorf Astoria properties are offering $20 per night off the best available rate for HHonors members
- There’s a limited number of rooms available at each hotel under this promotion
If you’re planning some holiday travel and looking for a good deal, this could be a worthwhile option to look into. Do keep in mind that the 20% discount is off the best available rate (which is the same as the flexible rate), yet rooms booked through this promotion are pre-paid. In other words, the savings aren’t actually 20% in comparison to what the pre-paid rate would usually be, which would perhaps be the best type of rate to compare it to.
So if you do take advantage of this offer, be sure to compare the rate you get here to the AAA rate, etc.
If you’re traveling to Asia Pacific, you have access to an even better deal. HHonors members can get 40% off stays across Asia Pacific when booking by 8AM GMT on Friday, December 9, 2016.
This promotion is valid for stays between December 8, 2016, and April 17, 2017.
In addition to this sale, keep in mind that Hilton is also offering two great promotions right now — triple points when you book through their app, as well as 5,000 bonus points when you pay for your stay with a Visa. This is a great opportunity to get a discounted rate while also earning lots of bonus points.
Does anyone plan on taking advantage of Hilton’s winter flash sale?