So far I haven’t been terribly impressed by the Cyber Monday sales being offered by airlines. Well, Virgin America has one at the moment that’s about as good as it gets, it would seem.
- You must book by 6AM PT on Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Fly between December 10, 2016, and March 4, 2017
- Valid only on non-refundable main cabin tickets
- Flights on Tuesdays and Wednesdays are eligible for a 30% discount, while flights on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, are eligible for a 15% discount
- The following blackout dates apply: December 21, 2016, through January 4, 2017, January 13, 2017, January 16, 2017, and February 16 through 21, 2017
- Use promotion code TINYFARES at the time of booking to take advantage of this offer
On top of that, Virgin America is donating $10 for every booking to support animal welfare programs:
Virgin America is proud to donate $10 for every booking† to support animal welfare programs, including our “Operation Chihuahua” airlifts – which are aimed at helping pups who are overpopulated on the West Coast, find new homes on the East Coast. In fact, we’re flying Chihuahuas from the San Francisco Animal Care & Control Shelter (SFACC) to be adopted into loving new homes in New York in time for the holidays. See which tiny dogs will get their wings this Cyber Monday, and share a photo with your friends and family so they can score a tiny fare too.
If you have some upcoming travel and flying on Virgin America could make sense, this is an offer that’s definitely worth considering.