American Express and Uber are teaming up to offer a great promotion for American Express card members. Between now and December 31, 2016, you can get two free Uber rides (up to $65 each) originating from select airports.
Just enter code AMEXAIRPORT in your Uber app prior to requesting a ride, and select an American Express card as the payment method for your ride (pre-paid cards aren’t eligible). You can enter the promotion code by clicking on the “Payment” tab, and then at the bottom click “Add Promo/Gift Code.” Once you enter the code it will stay linked to your account, and your fare up to $65 will automatically be covered (and if your fare is more than that, you’ll get a $65 discount).
The following airports are eligible for this promotion, and again, only rides from the airport (and not to the airport) are eligible:
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
For the promotion is valid for all types of Uber (ranging from uberPOOL to uberBLACK), and registration is limited, so you’ll want to enter the code sooner rather than later.
If you’re not yet an Uber member, you can sign-up here to get $20 off your first ride.
This is a fantastic offer that will save a lot of people $130 over the next few weeks. Promotions like this and Amex Offers greatly help offset the annual fees on many Amex cards.
Do you plan on taking advantage of this great Amex & Uber promotion?
(Tip of the hat to The Points Guy)