Earlier today some SPG Moments packages became available for tickets in the SPG Suite at Madison Square Garden to see Adele next month. A pair of seats cost 55,000 Starpoints, which might sound like a lot given how valuable Starpoints are, but when you look at how much tickets to Adele concerts are reselling for, it’s a heck of a deal. That’s especially true when you consider these are seats in SPG’s suite, with complimentary food and drinks. Not surprisingly, tickets sold out very quickly.
For those of you not familiar, SPG Moments is Starwood’s experiences marketplace. SPG Moments allows you to redeem Starpoints for tickets to sold out events, including concerts, sporting events, cultural activities, etc.
I’ve experienced a few SPG Moments, including the SPG Suite at the US Open in New York, the SPG Suite at a One Direction concert in London, the SPG Suite at an Adele concert in London, and just last week, the SPG Suite at an Adele concert in Los Angeles. The experiences have been absolutely incredible. All the the other SPG members I’ve interacted with have agreed what an incredible value this represents.
For that matter, Adele is breathtakingly amazing in concert. Like, I don’t care who you are… if you don’t enjoy Adele in concert, there’s likely something wrong with you.
Enter to win two SPG Suite tickets to see Adele in New York!
While the SPG Moments packages for Madison Square Garden sold out very quickly, SPG was kind enough to give me a pair for the September 20 show at Madison Square Garden, which I want to give away to one lucky reader.
There are three ways you can enter to win, with each scoring you one entry (you must submit each entry through the Rafflecopter widget below to be eligible):
- Leave a comment on this blog post answering the question “what’s your favorite use of Starpoints?”
- Tweet about the giveaway, including mentioning @onemileatatime & @spg
- Follow @onemileatatime on Twitter
Using the widget is easy — follow the instructions for each method, then click the blue button when you’ve commented, Tweeted, or visited to ensure your entry is counted.
At the end of the giveaway, all the entries will be combined, and the winner will be chosen via random.org.
The basic terms are as follows:
- The contest will run through 11:59PM PT on Friday, August 12, 2016
- You can enter once per entry method during the giveaway period (including following me on Twitter, Tweeting me, and leaving a blog comment)
- Once I contact the winner, they’ll have 24 hours to give me the names of the people who will be attending; the tickets can’t be sold, and are non-transferable after that point
- I’m running this giveaway in good faith, so please don’t make this harder on me than it has to be. I reserve the right to make all final judgments as to the winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks to SPG for the giveaway, and good luck to those who enter!