Last Thursday, Air Serbia launched nonstop flights between Belgrade and New York, which is an exciting new route for an airline that otherwise primarily flew regionally. Air Serbia is an Etihad Airways partner airline, so it’s possible to earn and redeem Etihad Guest miles on the new flight. I’m hoping to take this flight soon as well.
To celebrate the new route, Air Serbia was kind enough to give award two business class seats to one lucky OMAAT reader. The contest ran from Tuesday through Sunday, and there were five ways you could enter, all of which had to be done through Rafflecopter:
- Leave a comment on the blog post answering the question “why do you want to visit Serbia?”
- Tweeting about the giveaway, including mentioning @onemileatatime and @airserbia
- Following @onemileatatime on Twitter
- Following @airserbia on Twitter
- Visiting One Mile at a Time on Facebook and liking or commenting on the Air Serbia giveaway post
The contest is now closed, and earlier I drew a winner for the giveaway. Since this was conducted through Rafflecopter, the process of picking a winner was easy, as Rafflecopter easily does that using random.org.
Of over 3,000 entries, the winner was Raulf. His winning entry was that he followed @airserbia on Twitter. Have a great time in Serbia, Raulf, and please report back on your experience!
Thanks to Air Serbia for generously sponsoring this giveaway, and thanks to everyone who entered. Hopefully everyone who participated is at least interested in visiting Serbia at some point (I know I certainly am).