On Friday a video was uploaded to YouTube of a lady being removed from a United Express flight between Salt Lake City and Chicago, after allegedly refusing to put her dog back in its carrier. Apparently the plane returned to the gate to offload her, though she wasn’t aware that was going to happen… and she responds accordingly.
Here’s the description of the video:
She wouldn’t put her growling dog in its carrier, got belligerent with the flight attendant, and assaulted a cop (so we were told). I’m guessing she won’t be flying anytime soon.
And here’s the video:
I’m hard pressed to decide what my favorite quote from the video is. There are so many good options to choose from:
- “I want my money back before I get off this plane” (apparently the police now works in the refunds department at United)
- “This is the worst airplane I have ever been” (it looks to me like a pretty new Embraer jet… really?)
- “I’m not going to jail, mister… you’re looking to the wrong lady”
- “Don’t you take my dog you louse”
- “You take my dog and I’m going to sue this country like you’ve never seen”
Or perhaps the screaming in the last 15 seconds of the video, which sounds insane. Goodness gracious!