IHG Rewards Club’s PointBreaks promotion is traditionally one of the best promotions in the hotel industry. Through this promotion, select hotels are available for just 5,000 points per night. Since IHG Rewards Club points can be indirectly purchased for 0.7 cents each, that’s like booking stays at certain hotels for just $35 per night.
IHG Rewards Club’s current PointBreaks promotion runs through May 31, 2015, though they’ve let me know that the next PointBreaks list will be valid for bookings & stays between May 26 and July 31, 2015. That’s perfect for anyone looking to travel over summer!
Here is a sampling of the nearly 150 properties that will be featured on the upcoming list:
- InterContinental Hotel Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Crowne Plaza Hotel New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, India
- Holiday Inn Hotel Andorra, Europe
- Holiday Inn Hotel Cordoba, Argentina
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Frankfurt-Messe, Germany, Europe
- Staybridge Suites Hotel Tallahassee I-10 East, Florida, United States
- Candlewood Suites Hotel Washington-Fairfax, Virginia, United States
I’ve been eying the InterContinental Nha Trang in Vietnam for a while, so I’m almost tempted to stay there for a while. That is the beauty of living in hotels full time after all, right?
Tomorrow the IHG Blog will have a full preview of the properties which will be available on the next PointBreaks list.
As always, if properties on the list interest you, it makes sense to book as soon as possible, since the better hotels seem to sell out pretty quickly. That will probably be especially true over the summer travel season, where demand will be even higher than usual.