Best Western has just announced their spring promotion, Jump Start To Summer. Through this promotion, Best Western is offering a $50 Best Western Travel Card after two hotel stays.
The basic terms of the promotion are as follows:
- The promotion is valid for stays between April 6 and May 25, 2015
- Upon successful completion of the promotion, the electronic Best Western gift card will be sent to members via email 2-3 weeks after the second qualifying stay is completed
- You have to redeem the Best Western Travel Card for a stay by September 7, 2015
- Each Best Western Rewards member can only earn one bonus during the promotion period
- An eligible stay is defined as one which is eligible for points accrual
- Registration is required in order to be eligible for the promotion, and can be done by entering your Best Western Rewards number or email address on the promotion page
For more information, check out the full terms of the Best Western Rewards Jump Start To Summer Promotion, which also has the full list of eligible countries which are participating in this promotion.
While I don’t remember the last time I’ve stayed at a Best Western property, there’s no denying that there are many people loyal to the chain. That’s especially true since Best Western is a good choice for road trips, which are especially popular right now given how low gas prices are.
This has the potential to be a pretty lucrative promotion, given that Best Western has mostly economically priced properties, and essentially receiving a $25 “return” per stay for two stays isn’t half bad.
I certainly won’t be staying at a Best Western property just to take advantage of this promotion, but it’s quite a nice reward for those that would stay at one of their properties anyway.