I should have posted about this earlier, but just a quick heads up that tickets are now on sale for the upcoming StarMegaDO.
For those of you not familiar with a “MegaDO,” they’re fun events whereby frequent flyer nerds charter planes and attend all kinds of industry events, are among the coolest frequent flyer events out there.
The 2015 event will be held from May 9-13, 2015, and will have private events and charters in Stockholm, Toulouse, and London.
From the event planners, this MegaDO will feature:
- An up close look at the new Airbus A350 – the future of aviation: a VIP tour of the Airbus final assembly line in Toulouse, France.
- A day with Star Alliance and behind-the-scenes tours at their biggest investment in a long time: T2, The Queen’s Terminal at London’s Heathrow, plus a chance to meet Mark Schwab, President and CEO of Star Alliance!
- A day with SAS Scandinavian Airlines – They put on an amazing show, one of the most loved programs of the MegaDo back in 2009. Now SAS are back and they are inviting us to spend the day with them in their hometown, Stockholm.
- A charter flight ARN/TLS/LGW operated by SAS on a Boeing 737-800.
- Club Carlson is our new hotel partner. Join them for a very exclusive reception at their flagship property, the luxurious The May Fair in London. Everyone who stays at the host properties will earn complimentary Club Carlson Concierge status.
The event usually sells out within hours, and according to the organizers there are fewer than 20 seats left for purchase.
If this is something that might interest you (and these are really fun events), you’ll want to purchase your tickets as soon as possible, as I expect these will be gone within the hour.
Have you attended a MegaDO before? Will you be attending this one?