As I wrote about on Thursday, Korean Air SkyPass transfers are finally returning to Chase Ultimate Rewards.
The option to transfer points from Ultimate Rewards to SkyPass suddenly disappeared last November, and then about a month later we learned that transfers would be returning sometime in January.
Anyway, the option to transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Korean Air SkyPass at a 1:1 ratio has finally returned.
The process is exactly the same as before, and points transfers should go through instantly.
Korean Air SkyPass is one of my favorite Ultimate Rewards transfer partners for a variety of reasons, including:
- Korean Air releases a ton of first class award availability, and there’s not much competition for those seats. As long as you’re not traveling over the peak dates, you should have no trouble finding award space on just about any date.
- Korean Air partners with China Southern, China Eastern, etc., which also have solid first class hard products and release a good amount of award space.
- Korean Air SkyPass first class award redemption rates are extremely reasonable.
Korean Air first class lunch
For more information on Korean Air SkyPass, check out my primer post on how to redeem Korean Air SkyPass miles, and also my post on booking Korean Air SkyPass awards through their improved website.
Lastly, are some reviews I’ve written about tickets I booked using Korean Air SkyPass miles:
- China Southern First Class A380 Los Angeles to Guangzhou
- China Southern First Class A330 Guangzhou to Tokyo Narita
- Korean Air First Class 777-200 Tokyo Narita to Seoul Incheon
- Korean Air First Class A380 Seoul Incheon to Los Angeles
- Korean Air First Class 777-300ER Los Angeles to Sao Paulo
So, who’s making a points transfer ASAP? 🙂