In the interest of full disclosure, One Mile At A Time earns a referral bonus for anyone that’s approved through some of the below links. These are the best publicly available offers that we have found for each card. Please check out our advertiser policy for further details about the partners we work with. Thanks for your support!
Update: These offers for the CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Mastercard® is expired. Learn more about the current offers here.
For a limited time, the US Airways Premier World Mastercard® is offering 50,000 US Airways Dividend Miles after the first purchase. There is also an $89 annual fee, which isn’t waived the first year.
This is the biggest public bonus I recall ever seeing on the card. The normal sign-up bonus on the card is around 40,000 miles, so this is a great sign-up bonus. With the merger between American and US Airways well underway, one of the easiest ways to build your mileage balance in the “new” AAdvantage program has been with the US Airways Premier World Mastercard®. It offers bonus miles after the first purchase, so isn’t one of those cards with a big minimum spend threshold.
That’s a great sign-up bonus, especially for a card that may not necessarily be taking new applicants for much longer.
The card comes with some other benefits that are potentially useful, including:
- Your first checked bag free for you and up to four companions on domestic US Airways flights
- Priority Boarding with Zone 2 on US Airways flights
- One companion certificate for up to two guests on US Airways operated flights at $99 each, plus taxes and fees
The best part is that you can combine this offer with the other great sign-up bonuses on AAdvantage co-branded credit cards:
- The Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ Mastercard® offers 50,000 AAdvantage miles after spending $3,000 within three months with a $95 annual fee, which is waived the first year
- The CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Mastercard® offers 50,000 AAdvantage miles after spending $3,000 within three months with a $95 annual fee, which is waived the first year
As I explained in the past, this is potentially an opportunity to rack up 150,000 miles in the new “AAdvantage” program for a small amount of minimum spend and a single $89 annual fee.
Both AAdvantage and Dividend Miles are great programs with amazing redemption opportunities. Taking advantage of this increased sign-up bonus is an absolute no brainer.