Air Canada’s Aeroplan program is offering 50% bonus miles for upcoming travel.
The basic terms are as follows:
- Valid for travel between October 1, 2014, and April 30, 2015
- Valid for flights booked between September 2 and October 31, 2014 (previously booked travel doesn’t qualify)
- Valid exclusively for travel on Air Canada, Air Canada Express, and Air Canada rouge
- Only base redeemable miles receive the 50% bonus — class of service or elite miles don’t receive the 50% bonus
- Valid on the following fares: Tango, Flex, Latitude, Premium Economy Lowest, Premium Economy Flexible, Premium rouge, Business Class Lowest and Business Class Flexible
- Registration is required by October 31, 2014
Check out the full terms & conditions.
That’s a pretty sizable bonus for Aeroplan member, so assuming you have travel you can lock in, this is a great time to do so. Ultimately it’s probably not worth taking advantage of this if you’re not sure of your exact travel plans or if you think a fare will drop substantially, but at the same time 50% bonus miles sure would make me sit down and plot out a lot of travel that I might otherwise wait to book.