I’ve never worked in the corporate world, so to some degree I feel like I’m missing out on a lot of drama and bull$%&^ (then again, I have my fair share, so maybe not).
So for amusement I enjoy following @GSElevator on Twitter. If you haven’t checked them out yet, you’re missing out (though do note that not everything they write is “suitable for work”).
They published an article in Business Insider this week with tips for flying like a pro. While I don’t agree with them, they’re hilarious, so I highly recommend checking it out.
Some of my favorites:
- If the flight is less than four hours and you have to relieve your bowels, then you are an idiot.
- If you are afraid of flying, listen to Britney Spears on takeoff. You’ll be fine; no one is destined to die like that.
- Take advantage of the #1 rule of air travel: no matter what time it is, it’s always acceptable to drink.
- Louis Vuitton in Economy class. No matter how you look at it, your priorities are screwed up.
- Don’t ever Facebook check-in at a lounge. Willy Loman would get lounge access today.
Check out the full article! Which tip is your favorite?