airberlin’s topbonus program is offering new members up to 1,500 bonus miles for joining by April 27, 2014:
- 1,000 award miles as a welcome gift
- Up to 500 additional award miles for selecting “email” as the form of communication and registering for the topbonus communication.
The terms for the offer are as follows:
- The mileage promotion is aimed at people over the age of 2 who are not yet members of the topbonus Program and who are resident in a country in which the topbonus Program is available.
- To take part, register for topbonus by using the promotion link. Registration is free of charge. If you submit your topbonus registration form by 27th April 2014, you will automatically be registered for this promotion.
- The bonus of 1,000 award miles will be credited to the topbonus account only once for each member after the end of the promotion period.
- A credit with up to 500 additional award miles depends on your choice of communication method (email or post) and your agreement to receive special offers and promotions from topbonus and/or topbonus partners. The credit will also be awarded after the end of the promotion period.
It’s always nice to get miles just for joining a program! For what it’s worth, the one major challenge with airberlin topbonus miles is their expiration policy:
Your award miles remain valid for 36 months, expiring at the end of the quarter in which they were collected.
That’s pretty restrictive for those of us looking to just credit the occasional flight to airberlin.
And in case you’re wondering about the rather bizarre ostrich in their banner:
Since when has an ostrich been able to fly?
It has always been thought that an ostrich can’t fly. But as a topbonus member the dream of being able to fly will come true even for an ostrich. Join us in welcoming our ostrich, our newest passenger, who is all set to support our topbonus infrequent flyers.
(Tip of the hat to Loyalty Lobby)