I try to keep the blog’s content fresh for long time readers. Some of you have been reading for six plus years, and I really appreciate it (I’m talking to you, mom!). 😉
In all honesty, I appreciate everyone that reads more than you can ever imagine. I’m ridiculously fortunate to get to do what I love every day. Sometimes my mom tells me I need to take a day off, and my response is always “from what?” There aren’t many people that get to do what they love as their job every day, and it’s not something I’ll ever take for granted. So a sincere thanks to everyone for their support.
Along the same lines, I often lose sight of the number of new readers I have. My readership grows an average of almost 50% per year, so occasionally I like to post reminders of “ways to connect,” including the following:
- You can follow me on Twitter
- You can follow me on Instagram
- You can add me on Facebook
- You can “Like” the blog’s Facebook page
- You can subscribe to the blog’s RSS feed
- You can ask me any travel question on the “Ask Lucky” page of the blog (or read my answers to thousands of questions)
- On the right side of the blog you can subscribe to receive a once daily email with all the blog’s posts from the past 24 hours. While it’s a great way to keep up with posts, keep in mind it comes at around 6PM ET every day, so if there’s some “hot” deal I write about it, it might not be around at that point anymore. So be sure to check in here as well!
Also, while my blog is hosted by Boarding Area, it’s worth noting that you can access it directly by going to onemileatatime.net, which redirects to the blog’s homepage.
Thanks again for reading!