Uber and Alaska Airlines have teamed up to offer a pretty awesome promotion for travel to SeaTac Airport on December 23 & 24. The details are as follows:
ALL OF THE MERRY DETAILS:
- Open your Uber app on December 23rd or 24th
- Request your ride TO Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Hop out at the airport knowing that your pals at Alaska Airlines have taken care of that fare up to $50! HOORAY!
*THE HOLLY JOLLY FINE PRINT:
- Your ride must end at Sea-Tac Airport and must be requested December 23rd or 24th, 2013
- The fare will be covered up to $50. If your fare is more, the remainder will be charged to the card on file.
- Keep in mind that we will be busy so please make sure to leave yourself enough time to get to the airport + all the fun time with security. 😉
- Limit one Uber ride to the airport per person.
- This offer is good while supplies last.
- Need a fare quote? Wanna check out our flat rate zones? Visit uber.com/seattle!
I spent about half an hour reading the email and banging my head trying to figure out how you were supposed to prove you’re flying Alaska Airlines in order to qualify for the promotion, but as it turns out, it seems you don’t have to be flying Alaska Airlines to qualify! So as long as you take an Uber to SeaTac Airport on December 23 or 24 you’ll automatically get up to $50 of your ride covered. That’s a pretty awesome deal!
Unfortunately I’ll be headed home on December 22, so it seems I’ll be missing this promotion by a day. Bleh!