I’ve been invited to participate in the Starwood American Express “Stars” program for the past two years, which has given me the incredible opportunity to experience some events courtesy of the card. Most recently I got to attend a Starwood American Express cardmember event at the US Open, and stay at the newly rebranded Westin New York Grand Central.
Anyway, the Starwood American Express has given me 30,000 Starpoints to give away to one lucky blog reader. The window to enter will only last for six hours, till 5PM ET today, Monday, September 9, 2013.
How to enter:
2. Tweet me letting me know your favorite Starwood American Express card perk is using the hashtag #spgamexOneMile.
As a reminder, some of the perks of the card include:
- Double points for Starwood stays
- Starwood Gold status upon spending $30,000 on the card in a calendar year
- Five nights/two stays towards Starwood status annually
- American Express return protection and extended warranty
- Access to exclusive cardmember events
An example of an eligible Tweet would be:
@OneMileataTime I like earning double Starpoints on Starwood stays #spgamexOneMile
The fine print:
It’s that simple! To be eligible you have to enter between 11AM ET and 5PM ET today (in other words, in the next six hours). You can find all the fine print of the promotion here. Some of the fine print includes:
- You have to be at least 18 and a resident of the US to qualify
- Only one entry is allowed per person/Twitter account
- Winner is responsible for paying taxes on the value of the prize
- A winner will be announced within 24 hours
Good luck and please let me know in the comments section if you have any questions!