Dinner in San Francisco tomorrow night — who’s in?

As I posted about a couple of weeks ago, I’ll be in San Francisco tomorrow night to have dinner with my favorite flight attendant… and anyone else that might like to join us!

I’ve been in the process of moving, so am just finalizing this now, though have a few restaurants that can accommodate us. The question is, how many of you are interested? It’ll be a restaurant easily accessible by BART at a reasonable hour, so if you think you can make it, please leave a comment below as soon as possible to let me know. Would be great to meet lots of you!

Once I have an idea of how many of us there will be I’ll post the restaurant here.

Comments

1. Frank says

Myself and fellow Millage Runner will join you so put us down for 2. Please confirm time and place so I can change my work schedule accordingly. Can not wait!

2. Mike says

Shoot! I land at SFO at 8:30pm. That probably doesn’t fit your definition of a reasonable hour but I will stay posted.

3. AdamH says

Don’t think I will be able to make it unless it is later in the evening. Also keep in mind the Giants are playing game two of the World Series tomorrow starting at 5 pm out here. I would expect bars and restaurants to be a bit more lively than usual.

@ dc — Thanks for the suggestion, will check it out the next time I’m in the area. However, for this dinner I think we’re focusing on the city.

5. Theresa says

Would love to join and meet you, but I won’t be able to get to the City at a “reasonable” hour today (OT). Hope you have a great dinner and thanks for your blog, one of my daily must reads!

6. Carl says

If I was having dinner with my favorite flight attendant I wouldn’t be putting out a an open invitation. But enjoy!

7. Eric says

I’m down – echo staying very clear of the ball park – anyone taking Bart or MUNI should be aware that the market st tunnel will probably be a mess leading up to game start at 5pm and after 8 when it’s likely to get out, so plan accordingly

8. Dan says

Great, I’m in, I owe you thanks for your help.

Hope it may not be too far from Civic Center area.

9. Dan says

not exactly off the BART line, but highly recommend Venticello Ristorante. 1257 Taylor. Great if you are looking for a more private dinner….

10. stef says

I can’t believe I’m flying in from BWI for this, but yeah, I’m in and looking forward to it! :D

11. stef says

I can’t believe I’m flying from BWI for this, but yeah, I’m in and looking forward to it! :D

12. Wes says

Ben, if y’all are near the Wharf, one of our fav’s is:

ps..next time you’re in/passing thru Atlanta, let us know, open invitation at our Casa for the best Mexican cuisine on the Planet–Ida’s homemade.

13. Mary Beth says

Drat! Originally RSVPed yes but can no longer make do to a last minute trip to Portland. Have fun!