In conjunction with my stay at the St. Regis San Francisco that I posted about earlier today, we get to have a fun giveaway courtesy of the Starwood American Express. The details are as follows:
What we’re giving away:
The Starwood American Express is sponsoring a giveaway for 50,000 Starpoints to one lucky winner.
How to enter:
You can enter this giveaway through both Twitter and the blog, and you’re allowed one entry per method per day:
To enter on Twitter:
1. Follow @OneMileataTime on Twitter.
2. Tweet your answer to the question “how far would 50,000 Starpoints take you?” You can answer the question any way you interpret it. Be sure you include both @OneMileataTime and the hashtag #SPGAMEX in the Tweet
3. You can Tweet me once per calendar day (let’s define that as 12:00AM EDT till 11:59PM EDT), and the contest will run through 11:59PM EDT on Friday, October 19.
For example, an eligible Tweet would be:
@OneMileataTime I’d book a ticket to Europe by converting points to AAdvantage miles #SPGAMEX
To enter on the blog:
1. Leave a comment on this answering the question “how far would 50,000 Starpoints take you?
3. You can comment once per calendar day (let’s define that as 12:00AM EDT till 11:59PM EDT), and the contest will run through 11:59PM EDT on Friday, October 19
For example, an eligible post would be:
I’d redeem them for ~7 free nights at Le Meridien Bangkok
While I won’t post the full four pages of terms and conditions, the basics are that you have to be at least 18 years old and have an SPG account to be eligible to win. The winner will also have to complete a W9 (ARV of prize is $1,250). If anyone needs any clarification, feel free to ask below in the comments section or email me.
Picking a winner:
A winner will be picked at random within a week of the end of the giveaway. Each eligible Tweet and comment counts as one entry, so the more days you enter, the better your chance of winning.