Given the speed at which the blog is growing, I try to make a “reminder” post every so often. Google Analytics reveals we have three new readers this month, which means our readership has doubled since last year. With that in mind I just wanted to remind you of ways to connect:
- You can add me on Facebook (where you can see a picture from last week about the craziest thing I’ve ever found in a hotel room — though I’ll be covering that here soon enough as well): https://www.facebook.com/bschlappig
- You can “Like” the blog’s Facebook page here so that new posts appear in your news feed: https://www.facebook.com/onemileatatime
- You can follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/onemileatatime
- On the right side of the blog (below the poll and above the recent comments) you can subscribe to receive a once daily email with all my posts from that day. While it’s a great way to keep up with posts, keep in mind it comes at around 6PM ET every day, so if there’s some “hot” deal I write about it, it might not be around at that point anymore. So be sure to check in here as well!
- You can subscribe to my RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/boardingarea/onemileatatime
- You can ask me any travel question on the “Ask Lucky” page of the blog (or read my answers to thousands of questions): http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/ask-lucky/
As always, thanks for reading!