It’s always interesting to note the different approaches airlines take to hiring flight attendants. Here in the US everything is safety focused, while Kingfisher is honest about what they’re looking for in hiring flight attendants. Check out their hiring page, which describes what they’re looking for in candidates:
Inviting “Flying Models” who exude charm, vibrance & professionalism. Females with a zest to serve and prime concern for the safety of our Guests on board. Candidates must possess outgoing personality and the ability to work in a team environment. Application must be accompanied with a passport size & full length photograph
Key Job Requirements:
• Female candidates (Age between 18-27 years)
• Minimum educational qualification: HSC.
• Minimum height 158 cms (5’3″) / Maximum height 178 cms (5’10”).
• Weight – As per airline standards.
• Fluent in English and Hindi.
• Medically fit to meet airline crew requirements.
(Tip of the hat to Scott)