The following email was sent out by Delta to many frequent flyers:
Shop this holiday offer and enjoy all the perks of Delta Sky Club™ for less. For the next few weeks, until December 31, 2010, you can purchase five One-Day passes for $99.00. That’s a 60% savings of over $150.00.
Good for one year, these passes make excellent holiday gifts for family, friends and co-workers—even yourself. It’s a great way to enjoy everything our 50 global lounges have to offer, including exceptional amenities in stylish, comfortable surroundings:
* Fully-stocked bars with complimentary beer, wine and cocktails on the house
* A variety of tasty snacks, served all day
* Free Wi-Fi so you can holiday shop, surf, check email or watch a movie
* Personalized flight assistance for all your needs
* Private restrooms (and showers in some locations)
* Wireless printers, fax machines and other productivity tools
* Current newspapers and magazines
This is one gift everyone will love (even if you get it last minute). To purchase, visit any Delta Sky Club location by December 31, 2010, and mention this offer.
As mentioned in the email, the deal can be taken advantage of at any Delta SkyClub location. $20 per SkyClub pass is quite a deal. Heck, I’m even considering taking advantage of this. While I have an American Express Platinum card which gets me access to the SkyClub when I’m flying Delta, I fly mostly on United. Delta has a SkyClub in Tampa (in the same terminal as United), so this could easily come in handy. I probably won’t take advantage of this since I usually cut it (very) tight at my home airport, though it’s definitely worth considering.
(Tip of the hat to Fly Gracefully)