…and yeah, sadly these are all true. I’ve experienced them firsthand.
- Your seatmate tells you how her daughter, who is seated across the aisle, is a huge slut. She then asks if you’re single. No thanks, mom!
- You sit next to a young female in first class who’s a non-rev and is very interesting to talk to. You later find out that her dad is a pilot you know. You’re then asked if you know a certain flight attendant. Amazingly enough, you do. When asking why, you’re told it’s because her dad cheated on her mom with this flight attendant. Good to know!
- Your seatmate (who is in the window seat while you’re in the aisle) on a redeye gets food poisoned and proceeds to nearly pass out, only to crap in his pants. Once he changes his pants and is good to go, you ask if he’ll be ok. The response is “yeah, but I might have to use the bathroom a few more times.” So much for getting any sleep!
- A fellow passenger pisses off the flight attendants. No, really. Learn from her. Urinating (a lot) in the rear galley of a 757 isn’t a good idea. Neither are drugs and copious amounts of alcohol before boarding a flight, unless you enjoy being met by cops upon landing.
- And of course, as I was griping about last week, the passengers seated across from you are making out, while the male passenger attempts to “massage” himself.
Gosh, I could go on and on, but those were a few of my favorites. Anyone have any to add?