I suspect a *very* special blog reader was on my flights….

Anyone other than Matthew (who had planned to fly with me) want to come clean on having been on my flight from San Francisco to Seattle last night, along with my flight from Seattle to Washington? It was someone that really liked orange juice and cheese….

There goes ever publishing my flight schedule again!

Comments

1. Chris says

LOL! Not I but I did run into 2 other FT’ers at the JFK SkyClub back in December. They had your blog in the computer and we started talking as a result.

2. nmmercer says

Wasn’t me but I am doing SFO->SEA tomorrow. I did a MR with Goalie this weekend and we ran into 3 other Flyertalkers on JFK->SFO. Plus we got an op-up – hooray!

3. JOSH says

Wasn’t me either I was in the opposite direction (ORD) to be exact,again.
    My upgrade did clear at the gate btw.

JOSH

4. JOSH says

LUCKY,

It was me, tee hee! I thought you knew it was me. By the way, you look good from all your workouts!

JOSH

5. Scott says

Lucky,

Look at the comments from your post the day you mentioned your itinerary. Your “special” reader even mention there that he was going to be on the same flight! Yikes.

6. JOSH'S MOM says

JOSH,

THIS YOUR MOM AGAIN. YOU IN BIG TROUBLE. PUT DOWN DIRTY COINS AND COME HOME RIGHT NOW. YES I SHOUTING.

I MAKE BIG WIENERSCHNITZEL FOR YOU. GETTING COLD NOW. TASTE BETTER THAN LUCKY SAUSAGE I GUARANTEE.

I INTRODUCE YOU TO HELGA, GIRL FROM VILLAGE. MAKE YOU FORGET HOT NUTS AT RCC BATH HOUSE.

LOVE,
    MOM

7. Mike says

Lucky – Please give me your exact address and the direction your room faces so I can admire you from the outside …