Marriott has given me a $300 gift card to give to a reader in conjunction with the relaunch of SpringHill Suites properties and their Video Memory Challenge. Given that it’s the holidays, it seems like there’s no better time for this.
So here’s how it works:
- Visit the SpringHill Suites Video Memory Challenge website, watch the short video, and then take the 90 second quiz to see how much you recall
- Post something regarding the Video Memory Challenge in the comments section below and be sure to include your valid email address (which only I can see) so that I can contact you if you win. You can post something you liked, something that surprised you, something that made you laugh, the score you received (copied and pasted off the results page), etc.
- Using a random number generator I’ll choose one of the comments as the winner
- You can post as often as you’d like, including posting the score you received in the Video Memory Challenge (although if you do that I expect you to take the quiz each time you enter and post your score… yeah, honor system)
- Only comments posted before midnight EST on Sunday, November 29 will be considered
- The winner will be notified via email on Monday, November 30 and the winner’s name (as displayed on the blog) will be posted
- The winner can expect to receive the gift card the week of December 21, 2009
- This is a giveaway, so let’s approach this with holiday spirit. I plan on giving this card away fairly, so please let’s not get technical about rules, comments, etc. Just have fun.
Many thanks to Marriott for this generous offer! I’ve gotta say I’m pretty impressed by the new SpringHill Suites properties, if that’s how they’ll actually all look.
Oh, and happy Thanksgiving and many thanks to all those that continue to read the blog. Hope your Thanksgiving is filled with bumps, upgrades (air and hotel), and time with family and friends!